RTI Act for Ministry
RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005
17 items(manuals) prescribed in clause (b) sub-section 1 of Section 4 which every
public authority is required to publish within one hundred and twenty days from the
enactment of this Act.
Particulars of Ministry of Health & Family Walfare's organisation, functions and duties
The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare comprises the following departments:
The Department of Health & Family Welfare deals with medical and public health matters including drug control and prevention of food adulteration as well as Family Welfare programmes aimed at population stabilization consistent with the requirements of economic growth, social development and environmental protection.
Transaction of work at different levels is carried on in the Department in accordance with the Transaction of Business Rules and other Govt orders/instructions issued from time to time.
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare follows Department of Personnel & Trainings Manual of Office Procedure, rules/regulations/instructions issued by the Ministry of Health & FW, etc.
The particulars of any arrangement that exits for consultation with or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof.
There is a Central Council of Health & Family Welfare under the chairmanship of the Minister for health & FW comprising the Health Ministers of State Governments/UTs, MPs, non-officials representing health organizations and public bodies and certain eminent individuals. It is the apex policy formulating body in the field of health and family welfare in all its aspects for recommending broad lines of policy to the Centre and the States.
Boards, Councils committee and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as it part or for the purpose of its advice and as to whether meeting of those boards councils committees and other bodies are open to the public or the minutes of such meeting are accessible for public
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India comprises 22 Members besides Chairperson Minutes of FSSAI are uploaded on its website from time to time i.e fssai.gov.in
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers (Notification dated 22.06.2016) (208.89 KB)
- Powers and duties of officers and employees (377.25 KB)
- Procedure followed in the decision making process including channels of supervision and accountability (377.25 KB)
- Statement of the categories of documents that are held by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare or under its control (361.33 KB)
- Boards, councils, committees and other bodies (80.33 KB)
- Directory of the Ministry's Officers and employees (3.83 MB)
- RFD 2013-14 (361.33 KB)
- Particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information including the working hours of library & reading room (505.73 KB)
- Nomination of Nodal Officer Under RTI ACT (255.11 KB)
- Such Other Information as may be prescribed (44.88 KB)
- Nomination of Transparancy Officer (188.81 KB)
- Nodal Officer for updating the information (425.32 KB)
- Guide on RTI Matter_Circulation_OM No.A-60012-12-2012-RTI Cell 25th April,2012 (1.63 MB)
- Guidelines for handling of RTI application and appeals in Deptt. of HFW_OM dated 16th May, 2012 (172.9 KB)
- Suo motu disclosure on official tours of Minister and other officals (1.5 MB)
- RTI Application format (8 KB)